The Westcoast’s Small Home Expo
CONDO LIFE | TOWN HOUSES | TINY HOUSES | LANEWAY HOMES | SMALL APARTMENTS | DOWNSIZING
Early Bird tickets now available, save $5!
Adults – Regular Ticket: $10, 12 & under FREE!
Show hours: Saturday, June 1 10am-5pm, and Sunday June 2, 10am – 5pm.
The first event of its kind, coming June 1st and 2nd 2019, the Westcoast Small Home Expo! Encompassing condominium life, townhomes, tiny houses, laneway homes, downsizing, micro-condos, Granny suites, lofts, and more! This is your chance to connect with like-minded people who know that smaller is better!
If you’re ready to get tiny and enjoy “The Good Life”, join us for two days of exploring what it means to live small. From families buying their first home, to those wishing to downsize for retirement, and everything in-between, this is the perfect chance to discover ways to make your small home dreams come true.
- Kitchen planning and appliances designed just for small spaces
- Heating and air-conditioning specialists
- Colour, interior design and space-planning experts
- Speakers about how to lower your carbon footprint by going small
- Gardening in small spaces (Yes, you can!)
- How to add a small rental to your existing property for extra income
- Build your own tiny house on a budget
- Downsizing and organizing specialists
See you there for two days of exciting possibilities, on June 1st and 2nd, at the TRADEX, just off the Trans-Canada Highway in Abbotsford.
TRAVEL AND MOBILITY | LOWER YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT | LOWER COSTS | GAIN FREEDOM